Sunday, September 22, 2013

MY WISH FOR YOU Banner

Hello-

This project is a Wall Banner, I used the Treasure Tots BRIANA  from TREASURE BOX DESIGNS to make the little girls.  I think this Banner would look sweet hanging in a little girl's room, maybe over her dresser, as a reminder to always laugh and have fun. I love the Treasure Tots patterns!! They are all so CUTE!!
You can find Briana and all the other wonderful Paper Piecing patterns right here at
TREASURE BOX DESIGNS.

Thanks so much for looking! Kristi :)

6 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the colors and the little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw it on FB...Love it!!!
    Sweet and ADORABLE!!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I just found Treasure Box Designs and can't believe what I have been missing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning!
      thank you so much, I love the patterns at TBD too!
      Have you liked the TBD Fan Page on Facebook?
      You can see a preview of all the new patterns before they are on the website! Here is the link:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/TreasureBoxDesigns
      thanks for the follow- Kristi :)

      Delete